And Rolling

Welcome at Blog Review Blog

This blog is dedicated to reviewing other blogs.
Well, that explains the name of the thing.

It actually works fairly simple: you ask me to take a look at your blog, and I do :-) . Then I write a review about your blog. All reviews will be different (because all blogs are as well), but I will tell something about the content of the website , and about its appearance and use (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly). Finally it is Jugment Day, and I will give the verdict.
To make it easy for my readers to take a look for themselves, I will include a backlink to your blog.

If you are a blogger this website is extremely usefull for you.
First of all, you can get usefull feedback on your blog for free.
Second, your review will be read by other visitors of the Blog Review Blog, which will make your blog better known, and will generate users through the link I place in your review.
Third, if you have a nice blog, you can show people the positive review I gave you.

If you have a blog, and you would like to have it reviewed (why not), please leave a message in the Review Me post.


No comments: